The Morlan website has been designed to be accessible to as wide an audience as possible, and to comply with any relevant guidelines or legislation for websites.
• The size of the text can be changed by using the buttons in the footer of the pages. It is also possible to change text size through the browser:
Internet Explorer 7
It is possible to read the help or documentation provided with other browser software to find out how to do this for other browsers.
• All images used in this site have corresponding text equivalents where appropriate.
• It is possible to tab through links instead of using the cursor.
• Pages have been designed to avoid using excessive scrolling to view content.
• There is a breadcrumb, a menu and links which appear consistently on all pages as well as a sitemap to help navigation.